The dmxfire16 is an Arduino-compatible 16 channel solid state relay board with built-in RS-485 serial. It is the wired version of the wifire16 - much more information on the SSR side of the board is available there.
The RS-485 connection is DMX512 compatible with any number of Arduino libraries, so the dmxfire16 can be used to control LED strip lighting or flame effects with commercial off-the-shelf lighting controllers.
- Arduino compatible
- Programmable via 6-pin FTDI header or 6-pin ICSP header
- Three DC load channels switched via MOSFET
- RS-485 support (DMX512 compatible) via 8P8C connectors
- Termination resistor and jumper for serial connection
- All ATMega I/O pins are broken out on the board
- DC load power is optoisolated from the control system power
- Power connectors use 5mm screw terminals or Anderson Powerpole connectors
- Load power status is reported to the microcontroller via an optoisolated input pin
- Output power channels are controlled with a TLC5940 constant current driver that works like a shift register
- Each output channel has a status LED for easy debugging
- TLC5940 control lines are broken out to input/output headers, so boards can be chained without additional control systems